Monday, July 4, 2011

Count Me In

So I guess I am adding myself to the list of people who have a blog. I am totally not one of those really creative people who will be writing posts that everyone is dying to read, but I figured I would give it a try. Thinking about this time in my life where everything is new and exciting, I think it would be fun to be able to share it. I used to think it was worthless to blog, but I have really loved reading other peoples blogs, especially friends who I don't see very often and I get to keep up to date on what is going on in their lives. I feel like so many people start blogs when they start a new chapter of their life to share with others, so I guess you can count me in with that group!

Just for a little tid bit of information, Alex & I just recently got married on June 5th, 2011. Tomorrow will mark our first married month together! He is a head swim coach for Asbury and I am currently looking for jobs, but in the meantime get to help him out and nanny a family. We met on our college swim team, became best friends, and now I get to spend every day with him! He has brought so much laughter and joy to my life I can't explain it. I keep telling him he has gotten funnier since we got married cause lately he always has me laughing! Well anyways, I'll spare you all the mushy details, but I have LOVED being married to him and can't wait for the years to come.

Hopefully the posts after this one will be more interesting and you'll enjoy keeping up to date on the Keysers!

No comments:

Post a Comment